YOU ARE THE VOICE OF COMMON SENSE
STAND UP AND BE COUNTED
What would happen if millions of voters across America contacted Washington D.C. at the same time on any given day regarding any given issue? What kind of message would it send to our national and local elected officials to be inundated with OUR VOICE, the voice of the people? That is what Precinct Power 101 is all about. Join the force and be counted.
How many lists have I signed?
How many organizations have I joined?
How many meetings have I attended?
How many marches have I made?
How much change have I seen?
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
1. Complete the “BE COUNTED” form and submit it.
2. Your location becomes a point on a virtual map identifying the location of one “common sense” American voter
3. You will be notified of significant legislation or issues that need your voice.
4. When you receive these notifications you agree to contact YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS to notify them of your support, opposition or comments regarding that legislation or issue.
5. You agree to let others know about the Precinct Power 101 “BE COUNTED” initiative. Spread the word!
6. As a link in the BE COUNTED initiative, you see the value in each voice counted and you agree to tell family, friends and acquaintances about the Precinct Power 101 project and encourage them to SIGN AND BE COUNTED